Friday, January 27, 2012

Telephone Table Revamp

Remember this telephone table I bought from the Op Shop for $7 a while back?


Well I finally finished it:




(27/366 - Refurnished Telephone Table)

I am TOTALLY in love with how it turned out:



The paint I used was called "Coneflower Yellow" by Taubmans.  The fabric on the seat is called 'just wing it! by MoMo for Moda'"


It is the perfect addition to our hallway, as the kids can sit on the seat:


 
To have their shoes put on:

(27/366 - Testing out the new seat)

I am currently in love with yellow and turquoise, so you can expect to see more projects with these colours soon!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. oh wow michelle. you certainly have talent. i would love to know the secret behind all the energy you seem to have. your work is stunning. Any thoughts of going into redecorating as a professional?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i am too unorganized and procrastinate too much to do it professionally, but thanks for being so kind as to think I have talent. I wish I had more energy to get everything completed that I want to but with small kids, well they take up any energy I have!

      Enjoy your day!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Enjoy your day xx